Spring might be coming, but it is positively using its nice time. Before the blossoms begin blooming, we are bundling up with hot covers, fuzzy sweaters and all sorts of the tea that is hot coffee we can handle. To help keep our drinks warm, crafting goddess Lia Griffith created this fox that is charming DIY — and it also’s so easy to reproduce in the home.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
- Fox cozy pattern (have it right here at no cost)
- Felt ($20 for 40 sheets, amazon.com)
- Quick dry tacky glue ($6, amazon.com)
- Scissors ($3, amazon.com)
- Straight pins ($3 for 120, amazon.com)
- 16-oz report glass ($15 for 50 with covers, amazon.com)
1. Print the fox template at full-size.
2. Cut right out each regarding the specific pieces.
3. Pin the cutout design pieces into the felt. The fox’s mind and the body tend to be orange; its end, face and ears tend to be white; as well as its eyes and nostrils tend to be black colored.
4. Carefully slashed most of the design pieces from the felt, then take away the pins and report template.
5. Safe most of the layers that are separate tacky glue. Idea: make use of a toothpick when it comes to actually small pieces.
6. As soon as your fox is put together, put your body section around your glass and glue all of the means all over side for a super taut fit.
Advertisement – Read On Below
7. Glue the fox’s check out its human body at a tilt that is slight. Let your cozy dry it.
8. Brew your preferred hot beverage and go on it going.
For more projects that are clever Lia Griffith, subscribe to an account at LiaGriffith.com — and enter “liagriffithspring” to have 20% off a membership!