This creamy dessert could be the ultimate responsible satisfaction
For the orange curd:
- 125ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 extra big egg yolks
For the cream:
- 1 litre fresh cream
- 170ml sugar
- 60ml Grand Marnier
- 100g Amaretti biscuits
- 100g Amaretti cookies, crushed
fresh mint, will leave only
- To make the curd: heat the newly squeezed orange juice and butter and blend before the butter has actually melted.
- Whisk the sugar, egg and egg yolks to the butter combination and blend over a heat that is low the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Divide half the curd amongst 6 serving glasses and set aside.
- To make the cream: place the cream, sugar and Grand Marnier in a large mixing bowl and whisk to soft peaks.
- Spoon half the cream over the curd in the glasses, top with the Amaretti biscuits and the cream that is remaining include all of those other curd. Sprinkle with all the broken Amaretti cookies, address and refrigerate until prepared to offer garnished with a mint that is fresh.