We’re unsure there is much better solution to enjoy a sit down elsewhere than with a view that is lovely of birds filling up on breakfast. With this easy DIY, your chickadees, cardinals and sparrows get a snack and you get to decorate a colorful wreath to your trees. Win-win!
Advertisement – read on Below
- Large bowl ($11 for pair of 3, amazon.com)
- Whisk ($7 for pair of 2, amazon.com)
- Measuring spoons ($5 for pair of 6, amazon.com)
- Dry measuring glasses ($6 for pair of 4, amazon.com)
- Wooden spoon ($6 for pair of 3, amazon.com)
- 9″ bundt cooking pan ($10, amazon.com)
- 2 packets gelatin ($9 for pair of 4, amazon.com)
- 1 C. water that is warm********************)
- 6 tbsp. light corn syrup ($8 for 16-oz bottle, amazon.com)
- 1 1/2 cups flour ($3 for 5-lb bag, amazon.com)
- 8 c. birdseed ($20 for 16-lb bag, amazon.com)
- Fresh Or cranberries that are frozen********************)
- Cooking squirt ($2, amazon.com)
- Ribbon ($8 for 10 yards, amazon.com)
- Scissors ($3, amazon.com)
1. Blend 2 packets of unflavored gelatin with 1 cup heated water.
2. Add 6 tbsp of light corn syrup and 1 1/2 glasses of flour. Blend until smooth.
3. Gradually add 8 cups of birdseed, stirring while you get. Heads up: It might just take some time to obtain all the bird seed coated — keep with it!
4. Lightly coat the inside of the bundt cooking pan with preparing squirt.
5. Include several fresh or frozen cranberries to the cooking pan.
6. Spoon the birdseed blend into the bundt cooking pan, pressing down solidly.
7. Let the wreath dry for 24 hours.
8. Very carefully remove the wreath from the bundt loop and pan ribbon right through to hang it up.
Pin it for later on!