This banting pleasant, slow-cooker curry recipe from Soar on the Bant Wagon, by Nick Charlie Key, R265, (Human & Rousseau), is ideal for protecting you heat this winter, plus it’s tremendous simple to make
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1t crushed garlic
- 1T gentle or medium curry powder
- 1t floor coriander
- 1t floor ginger
- 1t turmeric
- four pods cardamom
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped (optionally available)
- 800g rooster, beef, veal or lamb cubes
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 crimson pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 350g inexperienced beans, sliced into Three-cm lengths
- 2 giant candy potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Warmth the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and garlic till delicate.
- Add the curry powder, coriander, ginger, turmeric, cardamom and chilli and cook dinner for five minutes.
- Add your selection of meat to the curry combination and brown it.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and blend via.
- Add the crimson pepper, inexperienced beans and candy potato cubes.
- Switch all the pieces to a strain cooker and cook dinner for 45–60 minutes. Season to style.
This recipe serves four individuals