We’re large followers of upcycled crafts round right here, whether or not it is with damaged china, empty cardboard bins or leftover wine corks. And if we will get the youngsters concerned, all the higher. However even we had been stunned at how lovely these soda bottle planters got here out. Take a look at the panda’s little face! We are able to barely deal with the cuteness.
- Empty 2-liter soda bottle ($1, amazon.com)
- Dry erase marker ($eight for set of eight, amazon.com)
- Field cutter ($four, amazon.com)
- Scissors ($1, amazon.com)
- Foam paintbrush ($5 for set of 20, amazon.com)
- Acrylic paint ($10 for set of 6, amazon.com)
- Paint pen ($19 for set of 12, amazon.com)
- Everlasting marker ($7 for 12-pack, amazon.com)
- Potting soil ($19 for giant bag, amazon.com)
- Small plant ($19 for four, amazon.com)
1. Take away the label out of your soda bottle, scraping off all of the sticky residue.
Commercial – Proceed Studying Under
2. Draw an animal form on the bottle with a dry erase marker.
three. Use a field cutter to poke a slit within the bottle, then lower out the animal with scissors. Optionally available: Use the field cutter to create small drainage holes on the underside of the bottle.
four. Wipe off the dry erase marker.
5. Coat the bottle with acrylic paint, then let dry.
6. Create your animal’s face with paint pens and everlasting marker.
7. Let your accomplished bottle planter dry fully.
eight. Pot your plant with prime quality potting soil.
Pin it for later!