DOWNLOAD THE FREE SHOPPING LIST
- 850g orange candy potato, peeled and cubed
- 30ml olive oil
- salt and milled black pepper, to style
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- three garlic cloves, crushed
- 10ml Thai crimson curry paste
- 1ℓ hen or vegetable inventory
- 30ml maple syrup
- 125ml cream
- further maple syrup
- chopped chives
- paprika or smoked paprika (non-obligatory)
- contemporary, crusty bread or crostini
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the candy potato in a big roasting pan and drizzle with 15ml olive oil. Season properly with salt and pepper and roast for 20–30 minutes, or till it’s tender and has a crispy golden edge. Put aside.
- In a big pan, warmth the remaining 15ml oil and prepare dinner the onion and garlic over a really low warmth for about 5–10 minutes, or till the onion is cooked.
- Stir within the curry paste and candy potato and blend properly.
- Add the hen inventory, cowl and simmer for about 10–15 minutes. Cool and mix the soup in batches in a meals processor till easy.
- Return the soup to the pan. Stir within the maple syrup and cream. Cook dinner, stirring, for two minutes, or till heated by means of. Season to style with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup in warmed bowls, topped with a drizzle of maple syrup, chopped chives and a pinch of paprika, if desired. Serve with crusty bread or crostini.(Serves four–6)
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)