We love flowers in any type: a perky bunch of tulips, a blooming tree, a cleverly folded serviette — and yup, even in eyeliner. These cheerful cosmos by DIY goddess Lia Griffith are additional particular, as a result of they by no means wilt. Oh, and you can also make them your self!
Commercial – Proceed Studying Beneath
- Cosmo flower sample (Obtain it right here without spending a dime)
- Double-sided crepe paper
- Inexperienced paper ($9 for set of 500 sheets, amazon.com)
- Pink marker ($7 for two packs of eight, amazon.com)
- Floral wire ($5, amazon.com)
- Floral tape ($eight for three rolls, amazon.com)
- Sizzling glue gun and scorching glue ($9 for set, amazon.com)
1. Minimize out the leaf and flower patterns. Get the full PDF right here and ensure to print it at full measurement.
2. Hint the patterns onto the purple and inexperienced paper, then lower out all of the petals and leaves.
three. To make the facilities of the flowers, fold the rectangular piece of paper in half and lower small slits alongside the edge. Use scorching glue to roll the folded paper round the finish of the floral wire.
four. Use a purple marker to calmly shade the pointed finish of the crepe paper petals.
5. Stretch every petal right into a gently curved form.
6. Use scorching glue to connect the petals.
7. Wrap floral tape to cowl the wire stem.
eight. Use scissors to rigorously curve the leaves, then glue them to a separate piece of wire.
9. With floral tape, connect the leaf stems to the fundamental flower stem, then wrap to cowl the wire.
Pin it for later!