On occasion, life might be fairly tense. We have tried all the traditional coping methods — going for walks, coloring, listening to soothing songs — however generally, nothing beats a great old school stress ball. So after we noticed this colourful DIY model by Karina Garcia, we could not wait to strive it out.
- Orbeez ($14.99 for 1,000, amazon.com)
- Giant bowl ($11 for set of three, amazon.com)
- Funnel ($5 for set of three, amazon.com)
- Empty plastic bottle
- Clear balloon ($7 for 72, amazon.com)
1. Pour a beneficiant quantity of Orbeez into a big bowl.
2. Fill the bowl with water and let it sit in a single day. In the morning, you have to be rewarded with a pile of vibrant, squishy water beads.
Commercial – Proceed Studying Under
three. Use a funnel to fill the empty plastic bottle with Orbeez.
four. Blow up the balloon to create area for the Orbeez, then twist the opening to maintain the air from escaping.
5. Stretch the balloon opening over the prime of the plastic bottle.
6. Let the balloon untwist, then flip the bottle upside-down to pour the Orbeez into the balloon.
7. Take away the balloon from the bottle, squeeze out the further air and tie it off.
Pin it for later!